Welcome to the new Moodle site for the 22/23 academic year! This site runs on Moodle 3.11 and is very similar to the Moodle 2021/2022 version, but there are a few changes and new features:
- Learn the preferred pronouns of your course participants
- New options to see if students are keeping up with coursework
- If enabled, new tools for students to stay on top of assignments
- Using H5P to create interactive assignments is easier
- New features in Moodle Quiz activity
- Change playback speed on embedded audio and video files
Use the Moodle QUICK-START Instructions for Faculty and start building your course sites for next year. We also have a longer Moodle tutorial, along with a video introduction, on our Moodle at Haverford website. Linkedin Learning <hav.to/learn> also has an excellent Moodle course that covers key information helpful in developing your courses.
Courses taught in 2021/2021 are still available for you to reference or reuse. You can access it, along with your older courses, via the menu banner on the top of the new Moodle site.