Welcome to the 23/24 academic Moodle site. The 22/23 Moodle site is still available as an archive.
This version has fairly notable interface changes and new features. Refer to our Moodle QUICK-START Instructions for Faculty and start building your course sites for next year.
This video highlights some of what is new in Moodle this year.
- New course layout, including collapsible sections
- Course administration options (setting, gradebook, participants, etc) moved. They are now all located at the top of your course page, just under your course name.
- Backup and restore moved into a “course reuse” menu, under “more” in the new course administration area.
- Both the course navigation menu on the left (now called “course index”) and the right side block drawer (Quickmail/News/Library information) toggle open and closed.
- The label resource has been renamed “text and media area.”
- New features include a gradebook overhaul and more.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.