This Moodle version is very similar to the Moodle 2020/2021 version, but there are a few changes and new features:
- Log on has changed. After you click the button to log on from Haverford, you will be redirected to a page where you will enter your userid and password. Note that “@quaker.haverford.edu” will be appended to your userid as you authenticate.
- Turn editing on button is now front and center (as it was several years ago).
- New activity chooser makes it easier to find and select commonly used resources and Moodle activities.
- Search course participants by multiple selection criteria.
- Back to top arrow helps you navigate quickly through long course pages.
- Expanded support for H5P lets you create and use interactive activities in your course.
Use the Moodle QUICK-START Instructions for Faculty and start building your course sites for next year. We also have a longer Moodle tutorial, along with a video introduction, on our Moodle at Haverford web site. Linkedin Learning also has an excellent Moodle course that covers key information helpful in developing your courses.
Courses taught in 2020/2021 are still available for you to reference or reuse. You can access it, along with your older courses, via the menu banner on the top of the new Moodle site.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.