Welcome to Moodle for the 2019/2020 academic year. Older courses are still available on our archive server moodle-2018.haverford.edu.
The 2019/2020 Moodle server is very similar to last years' server, but has a new look and a number of new features.
- Updated dashboard page makes it easier to customize and organize your course list.
- Annotate assignment feedback with short audio or video comments.
- Tag quiz questions to better organize large questions banks.
- Easily upload a custom course image to appear in the course list.
- Better mobile support, including updated apps for iOS and Android.
Use the Moodle QUICK-START Instructions for Faculty and start building your course sites for next year. We also have a longer Moodle tutorial, along with a video introduction, on our Moodle at Haverford web site.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.