You can find a video of new features at https://vimeo.com/272447828. These new features include:
- Updated dashboard page has tabs for current, future, and past courses, making it easier to see just those courses you are looking for.
- Maximum file upload size increased to 250 MB.
- Hidden course resources and activities are clearly marked with a small, purple, “Hidden from students” stamp.
- The enrolled users menu is now better integrated into the Participants menu, making it easier to enroll TAs and others into your course. (Registered students are still added automatically.)
- Moodle assignments have additional options. You can add a “remind me to grade by” date and time. You can also easily specify particular file submission types (e.g. pdf, docx, tex).
- You can edit due dates by dropping and dragging activities in the course calendar.
- Add and remove course sections directly on the course page—not in the course settings window.
- Activity completion report now allows overrides.
- Better mobile support, including updated apps for iOS and Android.
- Upgraded to Moodle version 3.4.
See the new Moodle QUICK-START Instructions for Faculty and start building your course sites for next year. We also have a longer Moodle tutorial, along with a video introduction, on our Moodle at Haverford web site.